My passion for Slovene and English languages began in my early childhood when I spent most of my time reading various Slovene texts, followed by books in English. I am interested in literature ranging from classics, scientific magazines to internationally acclaimed articles.
Working experience and tasks
- Years of experience in proofreading and translating between English and Slovene.
- Years of experience in tutoring students in primary and secondary schools.
My range of experience includes translating abstracts from Bachelor, M.Sc. and Ph.D. theses, scientific articles on various subjects (psychology, electrotechnology, military science, law, pedagogy etc.), promotional material for companies (Ekosen, Kinestica, Sanctum, Pust in Pust etc.) and volunteer work in multimedia.
- Second place in the school competition in English (2003)
- First place in the school competition in English (2004)
- Achieving the title of B.A. in English at the Faculty of Arts in Ljubljana with the thesis titled English-Slovene glossary of viticultural and wine-making terminology.
- Pedagogical work at the Secondary school for design and photography with students with learning problems.